Fatal Error Notificatio

Hi im getting following error:

**Fatal error:**  Uncaught fXmlRpc\Exception\FaultException: Failed to invoke method findByField in class com.infusionsoft.api.xmlrpc.XmlRpcDataService: Statement cancelled due to client request in /usr/www/users/abc/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Exception/FaultException.php:32
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/www/users/abc/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Parser/XmlReaderParser.php(373): fXmlRpc\Exception\FaultException::fault(Array)
#1 /usr/www/users/abc/vendor/lstrojny/fxmlrpc/src/fXmlRpc/Client.php(156): fXmlRpc\Parser\XmlReaderParser->parse('<?xml version="...')
#2 /usr/www/users/abc/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Http/InfusionsoftSerializer.php(28): fXmlRpc\Client->call('DataService.fin...', Array)
#3 /usr/www/users/abc/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Infusionsoft.php(456): Infusionsoft in <b>/usr/www/users/abc/vendor/infusionsoft/php-sdk/src/Infusionsoft/Http/InfusionsoftSerializer.php</b> on line 34

Can anyone help me, this happens randomly not every time.

thanks

Are you able to capture the server response code? That message is telling us WHAT happened but not WHY

i have different codes, the part of the code where i search order via custom fields the error occurred, this happens from time to time but not sure why this happens, only this part ‘findByField’ give error

If it’s intermittent then it may be due to the dbms timing out for the server’s max process time (might be 30 seconds?)

Might be, not sure, I’ve increased the time limit to 60 seconds, i will reply the thread if i notice the error again!

Hi, @pagedesigner,

I was referring to Infusionsofts TTL on their servers…which you wouldn’t have control over. However, support may be able to look to see if a timeout was the cause.