Embed HTML web forms stopped displaying input fields on my website

Hello,

I have embedded multiple web forms on my WordPress website using the HTML unstyled option from KEAP which I started using in October 2020. Everything was working fine until the last few days when my web forms stopped displaying the input fields.

I contacted KEAP’s customer support to ask why this is happening. They said since I am able to see my web form using their self hosted version, it is an error on my website. I don’t see any errors in the console, and I am seeing this issue across different browsers on both a Mac and PC. Here is a test page with one of the web forms that is not working correctly. Test - TopLine Leadership

I copied the HTML unstyled code again from KEAP and added it back onto the page. This fixed the issue but I am still unsure why the error is occurring. Is this a known issue with KEAP?

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Did you work this out or find anyone at Keap that knows anything about their wordpress plugin?
When I tried to track down the software developer that is listed in the settings… he said get a new plugin it was no longer supported.