Email sync issues

We really need some help on syncing our emails into IS, it is causing so much effort & time to copy & paste into tasks.
We are all customer facing and we need to record all the different emails that are being sent by the team.

Is there an update on this?

Hi Kristen,

Currently we are working to improve features with the new Infusionsoft Sidebar for Email to include additional features for syncing emails.

Our older plugins for Gmail and Outlook (Infusionsoft Gmail Sync, and Infusionsoft Outlook Sync) are still operational, and sync emails to Infusionsoft contact records. If you are using Infusionsoft Gmail Sync or Outlook Sync, and experiencing issues, please reach out to our live support team, as they have steps to assist when users have trouble setting up the email syncing.

Kirsten, I have been one of the most outspoken on this issue and I was
ā€œstunnedā€ that infusionsoft never recognized this issue. Both I and a
co-worker could demonstrate the problem on demand and still, no one
responded. Then I received an email asking me to provide some logs and
magically about a week ago my Gmail extension started to work correctly and
has worked for a whole week in a row. From my perspective, they finally
fixed a 10-month issue and I will see how long it will last. This Gmail
extension worked for a while previously and then it became totally
unreliable. So we will have to see what happens.

My advice, if you are using Gmail, remove the extension and re-download it.
We use Gmail with Chrome, so if your configuration is different it is
possible it is not resolved. Although this is fixed, I echo your
frustration because such a simple thing has taken so long to resolve and
the general quality and confidence we have in infusionsoft is very low and
very frustrating.

Regards,

John A. Ryan john.ryan@orm-tech.com
ORM Technologies
Founder & CEO

Infusionsoft is in another league. I posted this message to note that my
Gmail Chrome extension has been working for the last couple of weeks after
a few months of being totally unreliable. My last comment was about
confidence in infusionsoft, of which I have none. This regrettably was
proven true as my Gmail extension stopped working at noon central time. The
last 4 emails I have sent over the last 2 hours do not show up anywhere in
the Chrome extension and none of them have synced with the Infusionsoft
web-hosted application itself either.

This is so pathetic, this has been broken and it was finally fixed and now
neither the extension is showing who opened your emails and even showing
them at all and the main infusionsoft application is not received the
emails sent via Gmail. Very, Very weak.

Regards,

ORM Technologies
Founder & CEO

Hi John. I want to be sure we continue to look into your issue with gmail sync. Recently you have received some support emails from one of our Advanced Support team members, named Ron. Can you reply to one of the support emails with your examples from today? I have pinged the Advanced Support team to let them know that you are continuing to experience issues, with new examples from today. The sync happens every half hour, but you have 2 hour old examples.

If you can reply to the recent email, that will go directly to the Advanced Support team, as they are currently working on your case.

James, I had logging on and I submitted them with the case email I received.

Regards,

ORM Technologies
Founder & CEO

Iā€™m brand new and canā€™t get my gmail to sync with IS either. Worked on it with IT today over messaging; after trying several different port numbers and setting changes to my gmail they opened a new case and will email me back. I really hope it doesnā€™t take long. It looks like from previous posts that the infusion side bar may replace the normal sync eventually; as best I can tell it hasnā€™t yer.

Access to the Infusionsoft Calendar to check/book appointments via the mobile app would solve so many issues, plus give us the tool to allow contacts to book appointments on our website would save fighting with multiple third-party plugins and all this sync nonsenseā€¦
Infusonsoft is designed to save time, such irony when it comes to the use of the Infusionsoft calendar, itā€™s such an important part of the system, automated task and appointments in campaigns for staff is great, but the calendar day to day usage is so weakā€¦
I donā€™t like to complain about Infusionsoft, Iā€™ve been a user for 5 years, been to ICON and worked the system hard, but I feel it is time now to sort this area of the systemā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

How do I get access to the older versions of sync that work?