Email layout inconsistencies on phone viewport size

We’ve noticed in the past month or so that our email templates (new builder) that utilize some two column areas (ex: text block next to an image block) are not stacking when viewed on a phone. Previously they did stack, which would be the desired/expected behavior.

Here are some screenshots that should help:

1. Current email that isn’t stacking elements - Dropbox - Current-not-stacking.PNG - Simplify your life
  2. Previous email example where stacking was happening correctly - Dropbox - Previous-stacking-properly.PNG - Simplify your life

Did something change? Any idea what’s going on here?

1 Like

I just noticed we’re also having this issue on our campaign emails (built in the new email builder) that were previously responsive to screen size and stacked on mobile. This is happening in both the infusionsoft previews, as well as in the actual emails that get sent.

I’ve recently tried going the html-route with both email builders (old & new), and have had issues with it stripping my conditional comments for the responsive layouts.

It seems like something in their emails has changed, but I haven’t dug deeper…

Maybe someone from Infusionsoft will see this and could share some insight?

Hi, Jackie. On https://knownissues.keap.com/

Emails are not displaying in mobile format on mobile devices

Last Updated: 02/21/2019

Issue Number: 1538828

Date Reported:
02/21/2019

Summary:
Thursday, February 21st 2019 We are actively investigating the cause of emails not displaying on mobile format on mobile devices.

And

Bard Emails: Group Block Images not loading/Text not wrapping/not displaying in mobile format

Last Updated: 02/21/2019

Issue Number: 1537497

Date Reported:
02/20/2019

Summary:
Bard Emails: Group Block Images not loading/Text not wrapping/not displaying in mobile format

Thanks Martin! I hadn’t checked out the known issues page, so I’m glad it’s on the repair radar. I’ll keep an eye out for a fix
J

Jackie ** Mathes**

Marketing Representative

agsstainless.com

(888) 842-9492

1 Like