Does anyone know how to input FaceBook pixels on a thank you page (not landing page)?

On Unbounce, the landing page builder, we are able to insert javascript on both landing pages and thank you pages to track conversions. Just got off the phone with Infusionsoft Support and was told that in Infusionsoft, we only able to do this on landing pages and not thank you pages. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

1 Like

No workaround Iā€™m afraid, but this is a big problem for anyone who wants to use cost-per-conversion ad traffic. Thankfully I have maintained my Leadpages account.

Thanks so much for your reply! We learned pretty quickly that there would not be a workaround for this, so we re-directed our thank you pages to our site so we can track that way. We used to use Unbounce for LPā€™s and moved to Infusionsoft to have campaigns and LPā€™s in one place. It always sounds easier than it is. Itā€™s kind of crazy that this simple tracking feature doesnā€™t exist in Infusionsoft. Hopefully, it will soon. Thanks again!

1 Like

You can make this work. In the thank you page, add a code block. In the code block add this following code:

MAKE SURE you already have your fb pixel tracking code in the correct spot on the ā€œlaunchā€ tab or this wonā€™t work, and youā€™ll have to put all the pixel code here PLUS the purchase event code.

Also, if the amount of the purchase can vary, I donā€™t know how to submit the correct amount. Only a hardcoded oneā€¦

it didnā€™t like my code block so iā€™ll try again
SCRIPT TAG (html script tag open)
fbq(ā€˜trackā€™, ā€˜Purchaseā€™, {currency: ā€œUSDā€, value: 297.00});
END SCRIPT TAG