DKIM setup fails

Although the instructions are as simple as filling out two fields and on top of that all forum posts and help docs say to do exactly the same, it always fails.
I am using Cpanel with remote mail server to google mail.

I have entered each field with and without trailing dots. Ass seen in both Cpanel and WHM DNS Zone editor below. In WHM you can see there is no trailing domain. but in Cpanel it always adds the domain. I have tried every way conceivable from the instructions but it still fails and now I am receiving warnings with emails from infusionsoft see the image at the bottom for the warning.

Not 100% certain but this could be related to a foreign country registration being suspected as unlikely from automation on the dns side.

Where are you operating out of?

We’re in Swaziland/eSwatini Southern Africa.

Just to be clear. When I try to verify in Infusionsoft it fails. We also received an email from InfusionSoft…

We are reaching out to you to inform you that the DKIM configuration for your ngwenyaglass.co.sz domain is no longer valid in your app “ujxxxx”. To help ensure the successful delivery of your marketing emails, you will need to reconfigure your DKIM settings and update your application.