Data/Variables available on order forms and thank you pages

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to figure out what data/variables are available on order forms and thank you pages. I’m trying to extract the transactionId of purchases to send over to Google Analytics and can’t find a way to do that yet. I’ve tried using window variables but those obviously don’t contain product-specific or purchase-specific variables. I’ve also tried using document.getElementById to set/use an element that might have data attached but that didn’t work either. Any thoughts?

Hi Jesse,

As far as I know no order data is available on the thankyou page. We (Novak Solutions) always point the thankyou page to an external landing page and include the order id or contact id. Then we use an api integration to pull the order data and send it to Google Analytics / Facebook.

There may be an easier way to do this now (as we set this up a long time ago). But I don’t know what it is if there is one.

This plugin on the Keap Marketplace will send all your sales data with traffic source attached into Google Analytics automatically.