I am in serious need of help in building a email DRIP campaign. I tried the support docs but may not be looking in the right place. Here is what I need my campaign to do:
- I have a target list of contacts
- Send first email to all the people in this target list.
- For those who click on any of the links in the email, create a task that belongs to the person who own’s the contact.
- Wait 3 days and send an email to those who did not open the email. Send them a different email (slightly adjusted text, subject line etc)
- Wait 2 days (or some wait time) and to those people who opened the email send them different email (slightly adjusted text, subject line etc)
6. Delete the contact records that bounce or that “Complain”