Create tag using PHP SDK

Hi!

I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to create a tag using PHP SDK. The setup is getting an input from users and then if that tag doesn’t exist then I will create the tag. How should I do that?

As of twenty days ago, the PHP SDK supports our new REST endpoint for creating Tags.

1 Like

From my experience… No it is not in the PHP SDK anyway: GitHub - infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php: PHP client library for the Infusionsoft API.. I can see the REST API Request and Response via documentation but there does not seem to be any PHP code examples anywhere that I could find including here…

1 Like

Out code samples have been lagging, as we have been focusing on the API and SDKs themselves to enable the new functionality. We have work for expanding into “quick start” projects on our backlog though.

1 Like

Hey @TomScott… I made a comment on that commit. I am having trouble using the create endpoint: Allow Tag Creation via REST · infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php@a8c7102 · GitHub

@Roy_McKenzie Would you see if the latest version resolves this? Releases · infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php · GitHub

Tested the new release earlier. It appears to work now. Thank you for fixing this bug!

1 Like

I’ll pass thanks along to the dev.