Contact tenure emails

Hi everyone,

I am wanted to send out tenure emails to my contacts at 3, 5, and 7 years.

E.g. when I client has been with us for 3 years they get an email with a gift inside.

I have the client’s contract start date stored in Keap and currently have a campaign set up using the field timer.

The field timer waits 3, 5 and 7 years after the contract start date then sends out the appropriate email.

I was wondering if there is a way to account for clients taking a break from our services?

E.g. if a client is with us for 2 years, takes a 1 year break, then comes back for 1 year. The 3 year tenure email should go out 4 years after their contract start date.

Hi Jacqui:

I would recommend that instead of doing a date-based scenario you do a monthly count based scenario. Set up a campaign that loops every single month adding one to a custom field each time through. Set the decision diamond so that if they hit certain milestones counts like 36 or 60 or 84, they get their emails. Keep them in the campaign while they are a customer and remove when they are not.

That will be the easiest way to track people going in and out of being a client and tracking how long they have been a client.

Jeff

Jeff Arnold, Jeff@4spotmarketing.com

4Spot Marketing • 4SpotMarketing.com

11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135

O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763

Client TestimonialsBook an Appointment

Thanks Jeff! That seems to be working well