Contact Information Lookup with Infusionsoft Landing Pages

Hey everyone,

I’ve been digging around for a while and can’t seem to find this, but I’d assume the functionality is available in the Infusionsoft Landing Pages.

I’m trying to build out links to external sites on the fly, and hope to use referral partner ID as the variable.

I’ve got the function working with jquery if I assign my variable by reading in a custom url parameter, but I’d like to automate it further so my referral partners don’t have to manually add a ?RefId= to their links for this external tracking to work.

Ideally, i could use jquery during page load to do a lookup for the ~ReferringAffiliateContact.Id~ (RAC.Id) value in the contact record. I’m assuming the RAC.id would be populated when driving traffic to pages using the https://qx440.isrefer.com/go/PageCode/affiliateshortname/ format.

Am I going about this the right way? Since the page is hosted by Infusionsoft, does the contact information get exposed to javascript/jquery? If not, what do I need to do first, so jquery can access the RAC.Id as I build out the links on page load?

Thanks much in advance,

Mike