Connecting elements in campaign

My campaign elements are connected, but any time I try to publish, the program tells me they’re not connected. I’ve deleted the connections and reconnected them several times with the same result when I go to publish.

Any advice?

Two things. IS will be doing rolling updates all the way through until early Sunday morning. It’s creating a number of issues at the moment and it’s possible affecting what you describe. Also, it’s always a good rule of thumb to clear cache when you experience weird behavior in IS which has cleared up more problems that I could count.

Hi John,

I will clear the cache and try again. Hopefully this will do the trick.

Thanks so much!

Jessica Brown

Fred Astaire Dance Studio

mokena@fredastaire.com

fredastaireillinois.com

Hi John,

Clearing the cache does not seem to be helping. Should I just wait til Sunday for any updates to go through and then try again?

Thanks,

Jessica Brown

mokena@fredastaire.com

fredastaireillinois.com

I think this weekend will be rather ‘fluid’. Meaning some ups and downs. Even after the updates (scheduled to complete at 4am Sunday) if there are any issues then they will exist until fixed…so pray, dance and cross your fingers. Staged product updates are often difficult.

Wow. really? that is awful news. i’ll pass that on to management/studio owner.

Thanks,

Jessica Brown

mokena@fredastaire.com

fredastaireillinois.com

Hi John,

This project was supposed to be completed for today and I am still not able to publish it. The publishing tool keeps saying the elements aren’t connected. I don’t know what to do at this point.

Thanks,

Jessica Brown

mokena@fredastaire.com

fredastaireillinois.com

Hi John,

All fixed and published.

Thank you for your help!

Jessica Brown

mokena@fredastaire.com

fredastaireillinois.com