Changes to Campaigns Not Taking?

Is anybody else having this problem where when you try and make changes to an existing element (in any campaign) it won’t take? Then there’s a Yellow ribbon message at the top that says:

“You have opened this campaign up in another tab or window…”

• And, of course, there is no Campaign opened up elsewhere.

Here’s a .60 second screencast video of the issue:
(IS | App: tj191 - Elements in Campaign Not Saving)

Hi, @M4_Research,

Long time no see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So as cliche as it is to say, this behavior is often just old cache on your computer. I’d first try to clear your internet cache and see if that doesn’t help. We’ve seen it multiple times and I’d say 8 out of 10 times, it’s just that.

If I ever get something like that my first instinct is always try and incognito / private window to ignore old cookies.

What @Andy_Wroe mentions is true too but usually because a browser plugin can also interfer (like grammarly is one of the known ones … just for example).

1 Like

I’m having this same issue! And I have cleared cache and cookies multiple times and the same issue keeps happening. It doesn’t happen in an incognito window which makes me think it would be the cache, but I’ve cleared the cache up until the time when I started having this issue, so it makes no sense. I don’t want to have to keep toggling between an incognito window and the rest of my screens, so any advice would be appreciated.