Cant type '@' with european keyboard layout

Hi, I’d like to inform you about some very annoying behavhiour with any forms in infusionsoft. Its impossible to type an ‘@’ with european (in my case german) keyboard layout! You have to copy-paste it! No need to say, that this is a bit strange for a CRM suite like ifs, isn’t it? :wink:

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sehr kommisch.

Have you tested in multiple browsers and across multiple devices? I believe that this is happening (and it sounds annoying), but if you contact Infusionsoft support the first few questions they’re going to ask will likely be about steps you’ve taken to try and test this, and duplicate it.

Either way, you’re going to want to open a ticket with Infusionsoft, and encourage any other european users who this may be affecting to do the same.

In other news, copy and pasting it was a pretty clever solution! Kudos.

Hey Greg, thanks for answering me!

Yeah its happening with all common browsers and it affects all of my colleagues too.The problem occurs only within aexxx.infusionsoft.com, not on the entire page (www.infusionsoft.com), the loginscreen or on accounts.infusionsoft.com,

I will open a ticket for that, thanks!

I have the same issue with latam keyboard. Can’t type @ (AltGr + Q) in any field