Can't see contacts in report mode in campaign builder

When looking at a campaign in “reporting” mode, I can see the number of contacts in a given sequence, but I cannot see the list… the little icon in the upper right corner of the sequence box is missing.

This occurs in both Chrome and Firefox. Cleared cache and cookies; no joy. It is apparently something on my end; tech support cannot duplicate it looking at the same campaign.

Need a miracle here…

I had some funky issue where a section of infusionsoft was not appearing. I used an ‘incognito tab’ and that worked. I’m not sure if that would help you too.

Thank you, Casey. I can see the contacts now; I think the wizards in the back room may have tweaked something.

I made a note about the incognito window for future use… thanks!

Wayne Manning, PCC
Director of Academic Development
Academy for Coaching Excellence
www.acecoachtraining.comhttp://www.acecoachtraining.com/
wayne@acecoachtraining.commailto:wayne@acecoachtraining.com
530-210-5887

This bug still exists. And using incognito mode is not a reasonable fix. This has been going on for at least 6 months for me. Is there a fix on the way? Is the cause known?

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi Matthew, I believe I am aware of what you are talking about. Is the computer you experience this on a touchscreen? I know that we have been working to gather some very specific data for our development team, but there are a couple workarounds that I can share.

One is to disable the touch features in your windows settings

I did also see that one of our users posted some browser specific ways to get around this, which you can read about here,

As I said, I know we have been working with our development team to try to accommodate to this, but there have been some hurdles we have had to jump, but I wanted to share these things with you, for the time being.

I’m still having this issue as well. It doesn’t happen all of the time, but it definitely is today. Refreshed browser, went Incognito, cleared cache-nothing helps. I’m using a Macbook Pro running the latest software (Version 10.13.2) High Sierra.

Today I also faced this issue, even I still see the small icon but when i clicked on that, nothing happens.

Hi James, You mentioned here to disable touch screen of windows 10. This is what i wanted for long time and i read a post at https://windowsclassroom.com/disable-touch-screen-windows-10/
It says that i can disable touch screen by device manager. Is it possible? If yes then can you please elaborate the steps to me?

I can see the smurfs, the pointer sees it as a link but nothing happens when I click it.

I’m using Chrome on a laptop so no touchscreen issues.