Can't create custom domain for landing page - Error 1014 - Cloudflare issue

Just wondering if anyone has run into this, or if any IS staff has any info or workarounds.

The situation - The Keap Landing Pages for WordPress plugin has stopped working for us (it can’t fetch new landing pages), so I’m stuck with having to create custom domains for individual landing pages. Upon configuring the DNS, we’re getting an Error 1014 when trying to load the new domain/landing page.

The error message says, “You’ve requested a page on a website that is part of the Cloudflare network. The host is configured as a CNAME across accounts on Cloudflare, which is not allowed by Cloudflare’s security policy.”

Not 100% sure what this means, but my hunch is that both my domain and Keap use Cloudflare and have CNAME records set up, which is causing some sort of security conflict.

If this is something that should be elevated to a bug/issue ticket, I can certainly submit it.

Hi,

I am having the same issue. We moved our DNS records from siteground to cloudflare. Since we are on the free plan on cloudflare I couldn’t raise a ticket. Keap IT support should look into this asap. Its beyond the scope of normal chat support staff.

The workaround if you have a wordpress site is to use keap plugin for landing page. Unfortunately its not workind on my side, I don’t see the option to input keap landing page link.

Yeah, the Keap Landing Pages plugin is borked as well. Kinda stuck here.

One of my clients has exactly the same problem, but we haven’t had a resolution yet.

I would definitely raise a ticket.

All the best
Andy