Can we access the Deal/Pipeline/Opportunity info in Pro or Max via API?

I’m ‘asking’ this question solely to get this registered in the community in case anyone searches for it.

I checked with the Keap API team and confirmed Deals/Pipeline/Opportunities in Pro/Max are not covered by the current API.

Jeff

Jeff Arnold
4Spot Marketing • 4SpotMarketing.com
11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135
O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763
Client TestimonialsBook an Appointment

For support related questions, please contact:
General Support: Support@4SpotMarketing.com

I checked with the Keap API team and confirmed Deals/Pipeline/Opportunities in Pro/Max are not covered by the current API.

As the Pro/Max are built on top of the same foundation as Max Classic, then the Opportunities data is available via the API.

https://developer.infusionsoft.com/docs/rest/#tag/Opportunity

I know that the Deals and Pipeline data is not accessible via the API at all.

Pav:

Yes - ‘opportunities’ are avail via the API, but there is no such thing as an ‘opportunity’ in Pro/Max - only ‘deals’.
My bad on copying/pasting the verbiage I received from the API contact at Keap. Should have removed that.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 Like

Hey Keap Dev Team! Deals & Pipeline info is important to my business. When will you provide API access for Keap Pro? Is it on your roadmap?

I’m guessing it is low priority.
An immediate workaround is to create ‘easy automations’ to apply/remove tags to track statuses. You can get that via API and then pull the contact info to get the details.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thanks for the reply Jeff. It sure would be nice to be able to access the deal value as well. I guess I’ll dig around in the API to see if that’s associated with a contact.

Unfortunately, it’s not (I’ve confirmed with the API team) … nothing in the deals for Pro or Max is avail via the API.

They are their own entity.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi @Nicholai_Ronningen, if you look through historical forum posts you will find other people requesting for this feature as well.

Here is the response from Keap back in May 2018: API access for deals pipeline? - #12 by Nicholas_Trecina

Unfortunately, the API development has been stagnant over the years, with no sign of this appearing.

If you want to interact with the Deals via the API, I recommended that you switch to a different CRM that supports it.