Campaign search for other contacts

I am looking for a way for a campaign to search for other contacts and add them to the campaign. Let me explain what I am doing.

I am a real estate appraiser. There are several parties involved in the valuation of a home. I have a campaign that notifies/emails contacts at specific points in the appraisal process; for example when the inspection of the home is scheduled, when it completed, etc. I’ve used tags to manage the triggers for communication in the campaign throughout this process. I also have a custom field name “Subject Property Address” for the address of the home being appraised. What I would like to do is have the campaign find all contacts with the same “Subject Property Address” and apply a tag used to enter them into the campaign so that everyone can be communicated with more efficiently.

Of course after the appraisal is complete everyone is added to my nurture campaign… :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Cory

Hi @Cory_Kill,

You can’t do this out of the box. This can be done with some api work and an http post to that script from within a campaign though.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s sounds like the approach we will have to take.