Appointment confirmation email

This seems so simple, but I have been working ALL day to figure this out and I just can’t!

This is what I want to do: If I go into a contact, and put an appointment on the calendar for that contact (let’s say I am meeting with them soon to try and sell something) I want Infusionsoft to send that contact an automatic appointment confirmation email.

I started by applying a tag to my customer. Once that tag is applied, this triggers a task for me to schedule the appointment on the calendar. Once I have marked this task as complete, I want that to be the trigger for my email template to be sent out Not sure how to accomplish this. I also do not know how to get my email template to include the date and time of the appointment.

1 Like

Hey Rachel:

I hope you found a solution already, but just in case you haven’t …

The best way to do this would be to create a custom field for the Appointment Date/Time.

When you get the task to create the appointment, fill in the Appointment Date/Time field with the info for the appointment. In the sequence following your ‘task goal’ of creating the appointment, the sequence should run with a Create Appointment process (this will schedule the appointment in your system). The date/time will be set from the field that you fill in. Then, run a field timer and determine how far ahead of the appointment you want the reminder to go to the client, then send the email.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Arnold, President

4Spot Marketing

Infusionsoft Certified Partner

PlusThis Certified Partner

Zapier Certified Expert

4Spot Marketing • 4SpotMarketing.com

11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135

O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763

Client TestimonialsBook an Appointment

I agree with Jeff - that is a solid method for handling appointment signup and confirmation emails.
If you want to add in an “Add to Calendar” link on the confirmation emails that go out, Novak Solutions has a free tool for it.