Alternatives or fixes to Outlook Sync?

Hi everyone!

New user here, glad to be a part of the group!

I am getting everything set up and one thing I am having trouble with and not particularly liking right now is the Outlook Sync to Infusionsoft. What I want is something that will store all outgoing and incoming emails to my gmail domain into the CRM for the appropriate contact automatically (even if I send from outlook/gmail instead of the Infusionsoft software). I also need to be able to see my team members emails with the same or other clients even if they aren’t sent through Infusionsoft Are there any other products that would do what I am looking for on this? If not, are there any solutions or fixes to the Outlook Sync to make it more closer to what I am looking for?

I believe it is very important to be able to keep track of ALL of the emails past and present easily without extra steps because having a timeline of all of your messages is very valuable especially if you can see your team members so everyone is on the same page at all times.

I would really appreciate any help you all could give!

Thanks,
Linda

Looking for the same solution.
I believe that syncing emails is one of the core functions of any CRM.

What I was able to get so far from the support team was a suggestion to use Zapier integration: Connect your Gmail to Keap Max Classic integration in 2 minutes | Zapier
But you need to have a Zapier Premium (extra 3k USD / year) in order to be able to use it.

Good day,

It is a bit of a finicky solution but advice on how to link inboxes to Infusionsoft to collect and allocate emails can be found here Link to help page

There is also the free Infusionsoft Sync for Gmail app which is available here, although it is worth noting that this is fairly buggy at present. I’m reliably informed a new and improved version will be out soon however! So hopefully that will provide you with more value than either of the above.

At present however, the best solution is unfortunately the Premium Zapier app.

Sam.